Contact

About Me

Salam Alaikuum.. Welcome to my Blog :) My name is Lina-Spahic, I am Originally Indonesian and currently living in Bosnia Herzegovina. I came up with the concept of a beauty blog because I have soo many interests in Fashion and Beauty that I figured I needed an outlet to get them out… and hopefully touch those with similar mindsets and passions. I'm not great in particularly at anything, but i'm HAPPY just being me :) In this blog I hope to share Tips and thoughts on Beauty and Fashion and Especially for Hijabis. I will write review about things i would wear and it look nice on me, what i bought and i have tried, and what i will buy and give my view to you out there. Please note that this blog is on Beauty category.. not Religious category. I hope you will enjoy it ♥♥♥

24 February 2013

SPRING FASHION 2013 WESTERN DESIGNER INSPIRED


There have been a plenty designers who have been dishing out Hijabi friendly pieces to add to the most confident hijabi’s wardrobe. I saw many of them displayed a long sleeves dresses, and almost all covered. There are so many my favorite look and dresses this year.. and i wanna share it with you guys some of my favorite outfit. Just imagine adding it with a turban style or even just wrape the hijab on your head, and you have one amazing outfit ;)
Gucci, Surprisingly very modest



Gucci, Very matchy matchy

Elie Saab

Elie Saab

Elie Saab

Valentino

Valentino

Valentino

Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton, Just imagine it if you match the tops with your fav pants ;)

Tadashi Shoji

Michael Kors

Michael Kors










1 comment:

  1. Great post. I'm so into abayas ;)I dream about my very own designer abaya ;) Ellie Saab and Valentino are simply the best. I love their work.

    Please visit my blog.
    http://bookofflair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete