Contact

About Me

Salam Alaikuum.. Welcome to my Blog :) My name is Lina-Spahic, I am Originally Indonesian and currently living in Bosnia Herzegovina. I came up with the concept of a beauty blog because I have soo many interests in Fashion and Beauty that I figured I needed an outlet to get them out… and hopefully touch those with similar mindsets and passions. I'm not great in particularly at anything, but i'm HAPPY just being me :) In this blog I hope to share Tips and thoughts on Beauty and Fashion and Especially for Hijabis. I will write review about things i would wear and it look nice on me, what i bought and i have tried, and what i will buy and give my view to you out there. Please note that this blog is on Beauty category.. not Religious category. I hope you will enjoy it ♥♥♥

03 April 2011

KAFTAN IS BACK !!!

Kaftans revived at just the right time, when women are looking for more than what the runways have given them for the past decades. The perfect combination of classic style and elegance in a very attractive and wearable clothing is what makes women all over the globe go over kaftans. If you’re worried that a kaftan will leave you looking unglamorous and unsophisticated, you need not worry any longer. The versatility of the kaftan has reached semi-formal and formal occasions. 
For all Hijabis, different styles of kaftans have been introduced. The material is not transparant, more sophisticated look and designed special for woman who wear Hijab. Beads and sequins have been added to the regular kaftan. Some also have studs and stones for those who love the blings.






















9 comments:

  1. very nice mashallah

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice...i love caftan its so comfy..yet elegant..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them but especially the third one because the neutral colours make it so versatile

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gorgeous! Im from Singapore! and seriously i loveee to read your BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Preljepe! I have to put my hands on these!!! :D

    Sretan Ramazan!

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How much do they cost can I get them custom made? Please contact me via email about the kaftan. rafiaahabbas@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. please write to me im intrested . amina_het@hotmail.com plzzzz

    ReplyDelete