Contact

About Me

Salam Alaikuum.. Welcome to my Blog :) My name is Lina-Spahic, I am Originally Indonesian and currently living in Bosnia Herzegovina. I came up with the concept of a beauty blog because I have soo many interests in Fashion and Beauty that I figured I needed an outlet to get them out… and hopefully touch those with similar mindsets and passions. I'm not great in particularly at anything, but i'm HAPPY just being me :) In this blog I hope to share Tips and thoughts on Beauty and Fashion and Especially for Hijabis. I will write review about things i would wear and it look nice on me, what i bought and i have tried, and what i will buy and give my view to you out there. Please note that this blog is on Beauty category.. not Religious category. I hope you will enjoy it ♥♥♥

08 April 2011

CLOSE UP: HIJABI MODEL


Her name is Luthfiah, I used to call her Lulu. Spending 3 years together in Primary school, never expected that she will become a successful Muslim model. Luthfiah was born in 27 November 1983. She started wearing hijab since 2003 after hajj. At that time her father worked in Jeddah as a home staff for hajj affair. Since there are massive up-growing Muslim designers and Muslim Magazines, her appearance as a veiled woman fulfilled all the demands from Muslim designers and magazines. Now we can see her appearance with all the stylists hijab, designs, hijab fashion shows and magazines. Besides of her modelling, she is working as a civil servant at The Indonesian Ministry of Religious Affair.  
According to her story, she is proud to be the only hijabi model who present kebaya or any other dresses among others. She gets more respect, she gets her own changing room and privacy during fashion show even though there were a tight schedule going on. She didn't stop just Being a hijabi model and a civil servant, she also established and launched a hijabi Community in jakarta Indonesia, where this community's visions is to accommodate events related to hijab and muslimah, from fashion to islamic studies, from hijab style to learning Islam, anything that make woman a better muslimah. And she hoped through this community, every muslimah can meet new friends, get to know each other and learn from each other. So she is calling everyone in Indonesia to join this Hijabi community to meet new friends, learn new things, and be a role models. you can check their Hijabi community at: http://hijaberscommunity.blogspot.com








































5 comments:

  1. Hi lina remember me? i'm Rini your senior at DN and DN Marching Band...love to see your blog..coz I can see so many beautiful muslimah, and I'm proud to you all ladies with the veil. All of the ladies in your blog are so beautiful and look honourable keep on your spirit to do the missionary by wearing the veil ladies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo k riniii.. Thank youuuuu for your support ;))
    thanks for viewing my blog.. Kiss !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. salaam
    love your blog sis. Some of these pics make me laugh, others make me smile and some wow me. Love the last 2 pics lots in this post so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,
    loved the blog keep it up, I adored the pants in the 10th picture from where can I get one like it, from which brand it is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would not be able to pull off any of what she is wearing but it definitely works on her

    ReplyDelete