Contact

About Me

Salam Alaikuum.. Welcome to my Blog :) My name is Lina-Spahic, I am Originally Indonesian and currently living in Bosnia Herzegovina. I came up with the concept of a beauty blog because I have soo many interests in Fashion and Beauty that I figured I needed an outlet to get them out… and hopefully touch those with similar mindsets and passions. I'm not great in particularly at anything, but i'm HAPPY just being me :) In this blog I hope to share Tips and thoughts on Beauty and Fashion and Especially for Hijabis. I will write review about things i would wear and it look nice on me, what i bought and i have tried, and what i will buy and give my view to you out there. Please note that this blog is on Beauty category.. not Religious category. I hope you will enjoy it ♥♥♥

08 June 2011

UPDATEE !!

Salam Everyone...

I haven't posted anything nor video tutorial for almost a month.. These days i have been quite busy with some activities going on.. My family was visiting me, and most of the time i was out of home. I have sooooo many topics requested to be posted on my Blog.. Hopefully by next week i will be actively posting some great topics and also a Hijab tutorial..
Keep visiting my Blog...

Love you all ♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Inshallah, you'll be able to post a tutorial soon. :)
    Can't wait!

    http://muslimahmatters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear :)
    Sure insyallah will be a new great tutorial coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey..thank you for this beautiful profile.. :-)
    I like it a lot..
    I am bosnian girl..
    selam sister ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam:) Love your tutorials! and the Hermés bag is amazing. I have the same:):)

    ReplyDelete