Contact

About Me

Salam Alaikuum.. Welcome to my Blog :) My name is Lina-Spahic, I am Originally Indonesian and currently living in Bosnia Herzegovina. I came up with the concept of a beauty blog because I have soo many interests in Fashion and Beauty that I figured I needed an outlet to get them out… and hopefully touch those with similar mindsets and passions. I'm not great in particularly at anything, but i'm HAPPY just being me :) In this blog I hope to share Tips and thoughts on Beauty and Fashion and Especially for Hijabis. I will write review about things i would wear and it look nice on me, what i bought and i have tried, and what i will buy and give my view to you out there. Please note that this blog is on Beauty category.. not Religious category. I hope you will enjoy it ♥♥♥

13 February 2013

I'M BACK ON THE TRACK !!


Salaaaaaaam Everyoneee... Salaaaam Bloggers....



Yeah it has been a while since i have posted.. and i miss just to write anything on my blog !!!
Pregnancy, Back to my hometown, new baby, and weight gain are things to blamed by not having time or mood to write or even make new hijab video ;)
Yes i'm a mother of 2 daughters already.. really really proud and feel so blessed !!!
I had really wonderful time back home in Indonesia.. aside i was very happy because i saw my family, i was also able to observed some new trends especially among hijabi. And woww i can say that Indonesia is the capital city of hijabi. You can find sooo many woman wearing variety of hijab style as well as outfit. They are free and soo creative !!! And dont talk about shopping, Indonesia is shopping paradise for hijabi. you can find sooooooo many great outfit for covered woman. many types of scarves, cloth, pants, accessories, anything you just mentioned it !!!!! and yessss i loveee going shopping in my country. everytime i  went back home, i must bring luggage full of new clothes.
So now i'm back here again in Bosnia.. it's really freezing cold here.. trying to adjust myself with the new member of family, my new little cupy cake of course ;)
Sooo until my next post girly.. keep spreading love and positive thing ;)

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment