Contact

About Me

Salam Alaikuum.. Welcome to my Blog :) My name is Lina-Spahic, I am Originally Indonesian and currently living in Bosnia Herzegovina. I came up with the concept of a beauty blog because I have soo many interests in Fashion and Beauty that I figured I needed an outlet to get them out… and hopefully touch those with similar mindsets and passions. I'm not great in particularly at anything, but i'm HAPPY just being me :) In this blog I hope to share Tips and thoughts on Beauty and Fashion and Especially for Hijabis. I will write review about things i would wear and it look nice on me, what i bought and i have tried, and what i will buy and give my view to you out there. Please note that this blog is on Beauty category.. not Religious category. I hope you will enjoy it ♥♥♥

05 March 2013

TUTORIAL: MY EVERYDAY SIMPLE EYE MAKE UP (USING ARABIAN KAJAL)

Salam everyone..... :)

Here I present you my quick and easy eye make-up I wear almost everyday ! I love this look because it’s super easy & fast. It doesn't look so much heavy for everyday & it looks so effortless rather than you applied some color of eye shadow all over your eyes, which i think it might look a little bit 'too much' for your daily, unless you are going to special event or occasion. I used to wear eye liner or gel liner, but since i tried this ARABIAN KAJAL, i fell in loveee !!!! it's so easy to apply, it's so black, really easy to blend, and long lasting.
I really love make up which focus on my eyes rather than any other part. Because it brings out the best of my eye color. 
In the following video tutorial, i show all the step for my everyday eye make up. So sorry for the first few minute of the video is a bit blur as i forgot to set up the focus mode :((( I hope you will enjoy it :)))




1 comment:

  1. rabic look is still my favorite..thanks for this tips...its very helpful..:)
    _______
    Grow Eyelashes

    ReplyDelete