I have major confession to make, i have been wearing too much black ! I think my coat, tunics, scarf, and boot from winter take over the fashion sense. Last week i was on a mission to find nice shoes and tops for spring, and i wanted something different. My friend's eyes catch 1 beautiful spring shoes and she forced me to get a pair of it. Honestly it was a great shoes and a great choice. BUTTT i have gone mad wearing black ! Today i realize i have so many black and grey color in my wardrobe !
So what is it about black that makes it so easy to run to when we don't want to think about fashion.
1. It matches everything
2. It's slimming
3. It's sleek and sophisticated
4. Black flare pants/legging looks best
5. Black is CHIC !!
Even though many of my excuse may be true, now is Spring.. and wearing black just looks heavy while colorful flowers are blooming and the sun is warming up the sky.
My simple step to change
1. I took the first step of eliminating anything black in my wardrobe that i absolutely wasn't absolutely loving anymore or was worn out.
2. It's definitely time to pull out some colorful fabric and sew up a sweet dress and a new top in a beautiful colors of course
3. Begin to wear my jewelry and accessories more to inspire and spice things up