Contact

About Me

Salam Alaikuum.. Welcome to my Blog :) My name is Lina-Spahic, I am Originally Indonesian and currently living in Bosnia Herzegovina. I came up with the concept of a beauty blog because I have soo many interests in Fashion and Beauty that I figured I needed an outlet to get them out… and hopefully touch those with similar mindsets and passions. I'm not great in particularly at anything, but i'm HAPPY just being me :) In this blog I hope to share Tips and thoughts on Beauty and Fashion and Especially for Hijabis. I will write review about things i would wear and it look nice on me, what i bought and i have tried, and what i will buy and give my view to you out there. Please note that this blog is on Beauty category.. not Religious category. I hope you will enjoy it ♥♥♥

02 April 2011

Hijabi also can be Classy and Fabulous


Dressing modestly doesn’t mean you can’t look elegant, tasteful and classy. Clothes don't need to be expensive, but they must be tidy, stylish and flattering to our figure.

What is the key, then, to being stylish? They key to developing a simple yet elegant style is having clothing items that are basic and vital, taking advantage of the multiple combinations, mix and match.





Basic Elegant Style Principles, An timeless, elegant woman is always:
1. Clean
2. Neat
3. Gracelfull in appearance.You'll always notice her before her dress.
4. Wearing quality clothes. this does not mean expensive
5. Pleasant. Nothing you will frown about.
6. Dresses appropriately, according to occasion.
These days it appear so many article,pictures, posting, etc about hijabi haute couture, hijabi street style, what so ever. But for me, being simple is always the besttt and never can be outdated ! especially as a hijabi, neat and modesty clothing are always nice for the eyes. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the green outfit. Its simple but very classy.

    ReplyDelete