Contact

About Me

Salam Alaikuum.. Welcome to my Blog :) My name is Lina-Spahic, I am Originally Indonesian and currently living in Bosnia Herzegovina. I came up with the concept of a beauty blog because I have soo many interests in Fashion and Beauty that I figured I needed an outlet to get them out… and hopefully touch those with similar mindsets and passions. I'm not great in particularly at anything, but i'm HAPPY just being me :) In this blog I hope to share Tips and thoughts on Beauty and Fashion and Especially for Hijabis. I will write review about things i would wear and it look nice on me, what i bought and i have tried, and what i will buy and give my view to you out there. Please note that this blog is on Beauty category.. not Religious category. I hope you will enjoy it ♥♥♥

13 October 2011

WINTER IS COMINGGG...

Weather is getting cold here in Bosnia, no more summer cotton, all change to winter's wool :) Today i just clean up my wardrobe, putting aside all my summer cloth. Checking my winter outfits, and realize that i need some basic things for this cold weather, such us inner pants, basic turtle neck, etc. hmmm.. it came accross in my mind that living in 4 season country, you always feel a need to buy something new in every season that you might need. Unlike in my country, whole year we dress the same :D there is no need of a winter boot, coat, turtle neck, underpants, shawl, etc. But guess what, i think living in 4 season country is really interesting. Every season you feel fresh new you !!
Trying to get an interesting outfit ideas for fall and winter this year, i found these very nice, fresh fall and winter outfits. Which one is your favorite winter style ;) check it out..

Pink is always be my Favorite color . Love the Pink trench coat,
mathing with pink miu miu handbag, and  a cute boot


Love the flare jeans, Love the short jacket. From the scarve til the pants is dark grey color,
and match it with the striking shoes color ! Styloo..
Loove the brown cardigan sweater. this outfit is very simple and relax



For those who love the maxi dresses, you still can wear it during winter with the touch of a high winter boot,
 to keep your leg warm



Fresh and young looks in the winter winter with harem pants, Yellow coat, and leopard printed scarf.



Love this 2 color combination.. Sweet look :)


Elegance.. The boot and the Jacket is G.R.E.A.T



A nice way how to put shawl for hijabi








2 comments:

  1. I really like the styles co-ordinated together, the colours are beautiful

    about your under scarf bonnets
    who ever is interested please ...check this facebook page:

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/SweetHijab/299746073372781

    Or

    email

    sweet.hijab@hotmail.co.uk

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. just want to asked...how to get all the stuff..really like it...!

    ReplyDelete